Thoughtful Thoughts of a Common Man

Thoughts and stories and poems: philosophical, romantic and imaginative. (All works here are origional copy righted material.)

Name:

I am currently in an artistic / philosophical stage of life where I spend time contemplating various aspects of life and creating artwork to communicate some of the thoughts and ideas that I have.

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Dreaming Of You

Dreaming of you
And all you do
Those things that make me smile

Dreaming of you
Cloaked in style
Together on a tropical isle

With waters blue
And love that’s true
On sands of purest white

Walking through
A land of delight
Under the stars at night

I think of this place
And your loving grace
As we stand hand in hand

I gaze at your face
As we stand
Together in this beautiful land

And when I wake
I cannot shake
The love I saw in your eyes

I cannot forsake
Where my dream lies
So reality I try to devise

And make our plans
And time demands
To take us far from strive

To a place of white sands
Alone with my wife
Giving thanks to our life

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home