Thoughtful Thoughts of a Common Man

Thoughts and stories and poems: philosophical, romantic and imaginative. (All works here are origional copy righted material.)

Name:

I am currently in an artistic / philosophical stage of life where I spend time contemplating various aspects of life and creating artwork to communicate some of the thoughts and ideas that I have.

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Dreaming Of You

I dreamed of you
The other night
It made me blush
But felt so right

I saw your smile
And felt your love
It put me in heaven
I flew above

The world below
Seemed at peace
My soul you touch like that

You made me glow
My joys increase
Paradise is where I’m at

You’ll never know
How deep I feel
Though our love
Is not ideal

I’m still yours
And you’re still mine
And in the end
We’ll be fine

But for now I will sleep and dream some more

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home