Thoughtful Thoughts of a Common Man

Thoughts and stories and poems: philosophical, romantic and imaginative. (All works here are origional copy righted material.)

Name:

I am currently in an artistic / philosophical stage of life where I spend time contemplating various aspects of life and creating artwork to communicate some of the thoughts and ideas that I have.

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Best Of Friends

You’re the antithesis
To every bad mood
You put me in heaven
And feed my soul food

I never am bored
When you’re around
Look at the wonder
That I have found

Even when you’re far away
I feel you close to me
Even when I can’t touch your face
It’s yours I want to see

We’re the best of friends
And something more
But the best of friends we’ll stay

It never ends
The closer we grow
In each and every way

So love me as your friend
And love me even more
And together we’ll live in happy times
And see what life has in store

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home