Thoughtful Thoughts of a Common Man

Thoughts and stories and poems: philosophical, romantic and imaginative. (All works here are origional copy righted material.)

Name:

I am currently in an artistic / philosophical stage of life where I spend time contemplating various aspects of life and creating artwork to communicate some of the thoughts and ideas that I have.

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Abracadabra

You’re magical to me
And whenever I want to see
I say Abracadabra
And you’re next to me

So wonderful to be
Next to you and warm
No matter what the weather
Even in a storm

You brighten the days around us
Your magic brings out the sun
You say abracadabra and everything changes
And life becomes more fun

So say that magic word again
The one I like to hear
Abracadabra means I love you
And I want you hold you near

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home