Thoughtful Thoughts of a Common Man

Thoughts and stories and poems: philosophical, romantic and imaginative. (All works here are origional copy righted material.)

Name:

I am currently in an artistic / philosophical stage of life where I spend time contemplating various aspects of life and creating artwork to communicate some of the thoughts and ideas that I have.

Monday, June 13, 2011

When We Met

When we met
I knew right then
That I needed you

So never fret
Even when
The hours seem too few

I’m so glad you’re with me
I’s so glad you’re here
You’re so very special
You’re so very dear

You’re my wife
For all my life
What more is there for me

In good or bad
I’m always glad
You set my spirit free

Because of our undying love for one another

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home