Thoughtful Thoughts of a Common Man

Thoughts and stories and poems: philosophical, romantic and imaginative. (All works here are origional copy righted material.)

Name:

I am currently in an artistic / philosophical stage of life where I spend time contemplating various aspects of life and creating artwork to communicate some of the thoughts and ideas that I have.

Saturday, June 18, 2011

You Open Me To The Beauty Around

It’s undeniable but true
The beauty of life
You bring to me

Because of you
My eyes are open
And I can finally see

The wonders of the world around
The wonders of your love
I can even hear every beautiful sound
My spirit soars above

Sweet music plays
As you take me home
Where we can love again

Your magical ways
Fill me inside
I hope it will never end

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home