Thoughtful Thoughts of a Common Man

Thoughts and stories and poems: philosophical, romantic and imaginative. (All works here are origional copy righted material.)

Name:

I am currently in an artistic / philosophical stage of life where I spend time contemplating various aspects of life and creating artwork to communicate some of the thoughts and ideas that I have.

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Good Morning Love

Your scented hair
Cannot compare
To just how sweet you are

A candied treat
Might be neat
But you are better by far

Love with you
Is so divine
You make me feel
Oh so fine

And late at night
When I’m with you
You make the hours
Seem too few

And when dawn breaks
And we’re still awake
You give that smile
You cannot fake

And I know I am in paradise

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home