Thoughtful Thoughts of a Common Man

Thoughts and stories and poems: philosophical, romantic and imaginative. (All works here are origional copy righted material.)

Name:

I am currently in an artistic / philosophical stage of life where I spend time contemplating various aspects of life and creating artwork to communicate some of the thoughts and ideas that I have.

Tuesday, June 07, 2011

In Heaven With You

The stars fell from the sky
When I saw your face
And now my love I have to say
This is a sacred place

For in your smile rapture burns
And still stars still live in your eyes
And it’s true my love your paradise
And my soul flies

So come closer here
And kiss me dear
And make my want again

And we can share
Way up there
In heaven we begin

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home