Thoughtful Thoughts of a Common Man

Thoughts and stories and poems: philosophical, romantic and imaginative. (All works here are origional copy righted material.)

Name:

I am currently in an artistic / philosophical stage of life where I spend time contemplating various aspects of life and creating artwork to communicate some of the thoughts and ideas that I have.

Thursday, June 09, 2011

Together In A Dream

Together under a star lit sky
We here stand holding hands
Thinking of all that we wish for
And what our love demands

So wipe away your tears my dear
There’s nothing for you to fear
Here together in this dream
Your wishes will appear

And as you sleep
Think of me
And of all those things we had

Of the joy we keep
Hidden deep
And life won’t seem so bad

And happy times
Will come again
As our life starts
And then

We spend our time
And perhaps pretend
This paradise
Will never end

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home