Thoughtful Thoughts of a Common Man

Thoughts and stories and poems: philosophical, romantic and imaginative. (All works here are origional copy righted material.)

Name:

I am currently in an artistic / philosophical stage of life where I spend time contemplating various aspects of life and creating artwork to communicate some of the thoughts and ideas that I have.

Saturday, October 01, 2005

Paths Less Followed

A bird sings
High in a tree
The forest sounds
Come to me

I like to listen
Every day
And take a walk
And sometimes stray

Through paths less followed
And hidden trail
When in my wonderings
I seem to prevail

A secret grove
With a quiet spring
I sit and think
Bout many a-thing

And in my thought
I realize
That God is with me
And there is no higher prize

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home