Thoughtful Thoughts of a Common Man

Thoughts and stories and poems: philosophical, romantic and imaginative. (All works here are origional copy righted material.)

Name:

I am currently in an artistic / philosophical stage of life where I spend time contemplating various aspects of life and creating artwork to communicate some of the thoughts and ideas that I have.

Thursday, September 29, 2005

Dreams of Snow

Skies of blue
Fields of green
Hills of with spots of snow
The mountains must be nice right now
I’d really like to go!

Sledding down
Snowy banks
And trudging up again
Making snowmen on a hill
And snow-angles near the lane.

A cup of cocoa
To keep me warm
And gloves and mittens too
But nothing’s better than a bowl
Of nice warm stew!

The day is over
In my mind
I find myself at work
Looking at the mountain through the glass
A simple dreaming clerk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home