Thoughtful Thoughts of a Common Man

Thoughts and stories and poems: philosophical, romantic and imaginative. (All works here are origional copy righted material.)

Name:

I am currently in an artistic / philosophical stage of life where I spend time contemplating various aspects of life and creating artwork to communicate some of the thoughts and ideas that I have.

Thursday, September 29, 2005

Goodbye

Goodbye my friend
It’s time for me to go
I love your smiling face
And the kindness that you show

I really hate leaving you
It’s very hard to do
I love you so very much
And all that we’ve been through

The time we spent together
The good time and the bad
I already mess you very much
It really makes me sad

You’ll always be a part of me
No matter the time or place
I’ll think of you most every day
And your bright and smiling face

* My last day of work will be October 14th.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home