Thoughtful Thoughts of a Common Man

Thoughts and stories and poems: philosophical, romantic and imaginative. (All works here are origional copy righted material.)

Name:

I am currently in an artistic / philosophical stage of life where I spend time contemplating various aspects of life and creating artwork to communicate some of the thoughts and ideas that I have.

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Decisions

I sit at the brink
Decisions to make
The I have followed for so many years has lead me into rocky terrain
To go on means trouble
Men wait to me along it to take what I have
Stones are placed for me to stumble
But there are many beautiful vistas
And pleasant places to sit and relax
But if I go on, I risk what I have
Another path crosses
It is a weary path and where it leads I can not tell
I ask for direction
But no one is there to answer
Does it lead to a gentler road
Or does it lead to the edge of a cliff
A chasm with no way to turn back
Which way shall I take
Which way should I go…

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi. Well said. You clearly have a gift for writing. Keep it up!

3:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home