Thoughtful Thoughts of a Common Man

Thoughts and stories and poems: philosophical, romantic and imaginative. (All works here are origional copy righted material.)

Name:

I am currently in an artistic / philosophical stage of life where I spend time contemplating various aspects of life and creating artwork to communicate some of the thoughts and ideas that I have.

Friday, September 30, 2005

The Future

As I go down this road
I think to myself
What will the future bring
Will it be good
Or will it be bad
Or will it be some other thing

Before me a mist
A long hazy day
I can’t see what’s ahead
But I know I’ve been called
To take this path
And I know that I will be fed

This long weary day
Will be over soon
And as I start to reflect
I see God’s face
And his hands at work
It’s his will I have come to respect

I love you lord
Please look after me
And help me to do your will
And help all those
Who don’t know you yet
And those who know you still

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home