Thoughtful Thoughts of a Common Man

Thoughts and stories and poems: philosophical, romantic and imaginative. (All works here are origional copy righted material.)

Name:

I am currently in an artistic / philosophical stage of life where I spend time contemplating various aspects of life and creating artwork to communicate some of the thoughts and ideas that I have.

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

The Healing Art

I see patience
Yes I do
I see patience
How about you

Some are in their rooms
Laying down sleeping
Some are in their rooms
Sitting up weeping

Some are staring
Looking quite depressed
Some are smiling
Because they know they’re blessed

Some are sitting
In their rooms crying
Some just lay their
In their rooms dieing

Some are living
In despair
Some are patients
Who live nowhere

Some are young
And some are old
Most are good
With hearts of gold

Who will help them
Who will show
A healing kindness
Who will go

Do you care
About the pains they feel
Do you want
And wish to heal

Those that lay
Trodden down
Those that hurt
Without a sound

Come here then
With a loving heart
Come and learn
The healing art

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home