Thoughtful Thoughts of a Common Man

Thoughts and stories and poems: philosophical, romantic and imaginative. (All works here are origional copy righted material.)

Name:

I am currently in an artistic / philosophical stage of life where I spend time contemplating various aspects of life and creating artwork to communicate some of the thoughts and ideas that I have.

Saturday, September 17, 2005

Pictures

A little gray tree
On paper white
Drawn by a girl
Who drew all night

Why don’t you sleep
I questioned her
Because I am drawing
Upon this fur

I like to draw
These pictures you see
All of them drawn
For you from me

And then I looked
And all around
Were pictures and pictures
Of all she found

She sat on the fur
And drew all day
She drew all night
She didn’t play

When her paper ran out
Then she’d be done
Her last piece of paper
Had the rising sun

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home