Thoughtful Thoughts of a Common Man

Thoughts and stories and poems: philosophical, romantic and imaginative. (All works here are origional copy righted material.)

Name:

I am currently in an artistic / philosophical stage of life where I spend time contemplating various aspects of life and creating artwork to communicate some of the thoughts and ideas that I have.

Friday, September 16, 2005

A Happy Poem

A blank sheet of paper what will I do
I think I’ll write a poem for you

With happy thoughts of love and joy
Of the warm summer days we all enjoy

A poem of bees and flowers with butterflies too
With monkeys and orangutans on a walk at the zoo

Gardens so full of sweet smelling flowers
That you could sit and smell them for hours and hours

With Rainbows and sunny days
And skies of blue and warm sunny rays

And Nights all dark with pretty stars
While dogs howl and sing and play guitars

We’d sail on ships across the sea
Such a pretty poem it all would be

And all of it just for you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home