Thoughtful Thoughts of a Common Man

Thoughts and stories and poems: philosophical, romantic and imaginative. (All works here are origional copy righted material.)

Name:

I am currently in an artistic / philosophical stage of life where I spend time contemplating various aspects of life and creating artwork to communicate some of the thoughts and ideas that I have.

Saturday, September 17, 2005

Spitz dog

Spitz dog
Ritz dog
Oh my gosh
It fits dog

Spitz dog spitz dog
Sitting on a log
Next to a pond
Talking to a frog

A prince I was
A prince I’ll be
I’ll find my princess
Just wait and see

Spitz dog spitz dog
Where you going to?
I’m going to find the princess
Just for you

Spitz dog spitz dog
What you got there?
I found you a princess
With long curly hair

And the prince and the princess lived happily ever after

The End

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home