Thoughtful Thoughts of a Common Man

Thoughts and stories and poems: philosophical, romantic and imaginative. (All works here are origional copy righted material.)

Name:

I am currently in an artistic / philosophical stage of life where I spend time contemplating various aspects of life and creating artwork to communicate some of the thoughts and ideas that I have.

Friday, September 16, 2005

Dear Ariez

Daddy’s girl
With a loving smile
Kind and sweet
All the while

Creative genius
Locked inside
Coming out
With great stride

You’ll never know
Just what you mean
The happiness you bring
Often goes unseen

But know that
I am always here
Watching you quietly
Year by year

And if you need me
I’ll be there
All that I am
I’m willing to share

I love your kindness
Your gentleness too
I love you all
Through and through

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home