Thoughtful Thoughts of a Common Man

Thoughts and stories and poems: philosophical, romantic and imaginative. (All works here are origional copy righted material.)

Name:

I am currently in an artistic / philosophical stage of life where I spend time contemplating various aspects of life and creating artwork to communicate some of the thoughts and ideas that I have.

Monday, September 19, 2005

The Coho Café

Hungry people come to me
I like to make them happy
It feels so good to cook for them
Even though it sounds real sappy

A salad for Sue
A burger for Joe
I make fresh bread
I kneed the dough
I do all this
Because I know
The happiness is brings

Smiling faces
Where ever I look
There is Greg Reed
Today’s special he took

From seven to two
We’re open each day
Come by and meet me
At the Coho Café

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home