Thoughtful Thoughts of a Common Man

Thoughts and stories and poems: philosophical, romantic and imaginative. (All works here are origional copy righted material.)

Name:

I am currently in an artistic / philosophical stage of life where I spend time contemplating various aspects of life and creating artwork to communicate some of the thoughts and ideas that I have.

Friday, June 03, 2011

A Winter Day With you

A snowy day
With you to keep
Warm by the fire
Snuggled deep

A cup of hot cocoa
To make us feel nice
Under our blanket
You are my spice

We snuggle deep
And a little more
Rolling around
On the floor

Gasping for air
We move to breath
Loving together
In you I sheathe

All my goodness
All my desire
You are my comfort
You are my fire

And in the morning
When the fire is low
I look at you
And watch you glow

And wonder at how marvelous you are.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home