Thoughtful Thoughts of a Common Man

Thoughts and stories and poems: philosophical, romantic and imaginative. (All works here are origional copy righted material.)

Name:

I am currently in an artistic / philosophical stage of life where I spend time contemplating various aspects of life and creating artwork to communicate some of the thoughts and ideas that I have.

Friday, June 03, 2011

Sunrise

Golden rays of sunshine
From a sunrise with your name
After this time with you
Nothing is the same

We walked along a magic beach
As the sun sank low
Holding hands as we went
A very pretty show

And then to sit beneath the stars
A bottle for us to share
Life’s problems went away
We didn’t have a care

A later on our blanket
Under that star filled sky
Beautiful love we made that night
And my soul began to fly

To the heavens and far beyond
The moon and stars and such
Into the realm of paradise
I felt as if I could touch

And in the morning I found you there
Lying next to me
The golden rays of a new sunrise
This is paradise for me

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home