Thoughtful Thoughts of a Common Man

Thoughts and stories and poems: philosophical, romantic and imaginative. (All works here are origional copy righted material.)

Name:

I am currently in an artistic / philosophical stage of life where I spend time contemplating various aspects of life and creating artwork to communicate some of the thoughts and ideas that I have.

Friday, June 03, 2011

Curious

Curious to see
Where we will be
A dozen days from now

Curious to know
If you will go
And our love you’ll disavow

I want to know
If you love me
And if you plan to stay

I want you to show
That you need me
But not just for the day

Curious to see
What you’ll do
When you read this poem

Hope it will be
That you love me too
And you’ll never want to roam

Maybe someday…. Well, you know….

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home