Thoughtful Thoughts of a Common Man

Thoughts and stories and poems: philosophical, romantic and imaginative. (All works here are origional copy righted material.)

Name:

I am currently in an artistic / philosophical stage of life where I spend time contemplating various aspects of life and creating artwork to communicate some of the thoughts and ideas that I have.

Friday, May 27, 2011

The Things We’ve Lost

Purple flowers
Lined the path
Where we met that day

But now they’re gone
In a muddy bath
Trampled all away

The park is gone
Its factory now
A building with muddy lots

It seems so wrong
How we allow
To lose those precious spots

But just like you
They’ve gone away
There’s nothing more to do

I wish it was different
And that you would stay
I really do miss you

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home