Thoughtful Thoughts of a Common Man

Thoughts and stories and poems: philosophical, romantic and imaginative. (All works here are origional copy righted material.)

Name:

I am currently in an artistic / philosophical stage of life where I spend time contemplating various aspects of life and creating artwork to communicate some of the thoughts and ideas that I have.

Friday, May 27, 2011

Our Live Together

I remember the time
When we first met
A magical moment
That helped to set

Our life together
So we could be as one
A life together
Filled with fun

And so we’ve live
A happy life
This wonderful time
With you as my wife

And there’s nothing I would change
You’ve made things just right
Happy in day
And also at night

Where more is there
That I could request
My life with you
Is totally blessed

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home