Thoughtful Thoughts of a Common Man

Thoughts and stories and poems: philosophical, romantic and imaginative. (All works here are origional copy righted material.)

Name:

I am currently in an artistic / philosophical stage of life where I spend time contemplating various aspects of life and creating artwork to communicate some of the thoughts and ideas that I have.

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Stark Days With Out You

Stark was the day without you
Plane and unadorned
As if life had left this place
Leaving me to mourn

I need you love
Close to me
I need you love
Can’t you see?

Without you love
No meaning is left
For me it is
The greatest theft

He stole you away
From my grasp
He was no friend
That cunning asp

And now you’re gone
Taken away
And I am alone
With nothing to say

Not even that I still love you

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

omg!! u wrote this cuz of me!!
that is so awesome! :)

10:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home