Thoughtful Thoughts of a Common Man

Thoughts and stories and poems: philosophical, romantic and imaginative. (All works here are origional copy righted material.)

Name:

I am currently in an artistic / philosophical stage of life where I spend time contemplating various aspects of life and creating artwork to communicate some of the thoughts and ideas that I have.

Friday, May 27, 2011

Adventures In Live Together

Our adventures in life
Demolished my fears
Of living life alone

Like a sharp knife
It all disappears
And a new life I have been shown

One with you
Where we can live
The life that we prefer

And to be true
You continue to give
And have become more than we were

So continue with me
On this long road
Our journey together through life

And new things we’ll see
As we share our load
I’m so happy that you are my wife

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home