Thoughtful Thoughts of a Common Man

Thoughts and stories and poems: philosophical, romantic and imaginative. (All works here are origional copy righted material.)

Name:

I am currently in an artistic / philosophical stage of life where I spend time contemplating various aspects of life and creating artwork to communicate some of the thoughts and ideas that I have.

Friday, May 27, 2011

You’re Marvelous!

You’re marvelous to behold
You’re marvelous to see
Your marvelous ways
Are marvelous to me

To marvel at my luck
To marvel at my day
To marvel at just meeting you
I don’t know what to say

But that I am so lucky
To have you near
So very lucky
For you are so dear

To me you’re the reason
To me you’re my life
Is there any reason
You shouldn’t be my wife

So come a bit closer
And I will ask on bended knee
And here is a ring with a diamond
For everyone to see

So tell me my love
What do you say
Will you love me forever
And promise to stay

And by my wife
Through thick and thin
So tell me my love
Can we begin

Our life together?

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home