Thoughtful Thoughts of a Common Man

Thoughts and stories and poems: philosophical, romantic and imaginative. (All works here are origional copy righted material.)

Name:

I am currently in an artistic / philosophical stage of life where I spend time contemplating various aspects of life and creating artwork to communicate some of the thoughts and ideas that I have.

Friday, May 27, 2011

Hello Pretty Girl

Hello pretty girl
You are unbelievable but true
How could someone be
As pretty as you

Come a little closer
There’s something I would share
I promise I won’t bite
Or even pull your hair

I just want to touch you
To see if you are real
To see if you are as nice
As you feel

Maybe a kiss
Would do the trick
It won’t take too long
It will only be quick

But you feel so nice
And taste so good
This will take a little longer
Than I thought it would

And maybe you can
Come home with me
And other things tonight
Well maybe, we’ll see

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home