Thoughtful Thoughts of a Common Man

Thoughts and stories and poems: philosophical, romantic and imaginative. (All works here are origional copy righted material.)

Name:

I am currently in an artistic / philosophical stage of life where I spend time contemplating various aspects of life and creating artwork to communicate some of the thoughts and ideas that I have.

Friday, May 27, 2011

You Brighten My Day

You brighten my day
With your happy smile
You brighten my day
And make it all worth while

You make it all better
And happy to be
You make me feel better
I hope you can see

Why I love you
And want you near
Why I need you
You’re so very dear

And when you’re here
My life is so nice
Making everything good
With your own secret spice

Thank you my love.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home