Thoughtful Thoughts of a Common Man

Thoughts and stories and poems: philosophical, romantic and imaginative. (All works here are origional copy righted material.)

Name:

I am currently in an artistic / philosophical stage of life where I spend time contemplating various aspects of life and creating artwork to communicate some of the thoughts and ideas that I have.

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Bad Poetry

Snow white kitty
Sitting under a table
Trying to fall asleep
If only it was able

Poetry too long and sad
Poetry to make you glad
The poetry I write is really bad
I should probably write a fable.

A wizard found the kitty cat
And turn her into a girl
Taught her lots of magic spells
And took her for a whirl

They went and found some dragons
And turned them into wagons
And used them to carry the loot
They thought it was a hoot

And now we’re at the end
I’m sure you must be glad
But if you like bad poetry
You just might be sad

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home