Thoughtful Thoughts of a Common Man

Thoughts and stories and poems: philosophical, romantic and imaginative. (All works here are origional copy righted material.)

Name:

I am currently in an artistic / philosophical stage of life where I spend time contemplating various aspects of life and creating artwork to communicate some of the thoughts and ideas that I have.

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Home Sick

Laying
Sleeping
Feeling
Ill

Up my
Spine I
Feel a
Chill

Someone
Tells me
Take a
Pill

I grab
The glass
Oops I
Spill

I get
Another
Take the
Pill

Head is
Swimming
What a
Thrill

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Most Bloggers Not 'Wannabe Journalists'
A new AOL survey of bloggers shows they aren't necessarily wannabe journalists, or people out to break news or get noticed by the public.
Hi, I was just blog surfing and found you! If you are interested, go see my Trojans related site. It isnt anything special but you may still find something of interest.

3:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home