Thoughtful Thoughts of a Common Man

Thoughts and stories and poems: philosophical, romantic and imaginative. (All works here are origional copy righted material.)

Name:

I am currently in an artistic / philosophical stage of life where I spend time contemplating various aspects of life and creating artwork to communicate some of the thoughts and ideas that I have.

Saturday, September 10, 2005

Hidden Messages

I sit, looking up at the holes in the ceiling tiles, wondering if there is some hidden message in the chaos of dots before me.
When I was a child, I used to collect sticks and branches that had lines carved in them, the trails left behind by termites, and think that they were cryptic messages left there by God. All I had to do was decipher the lines. I know better know, but still I wonder…. Could there be something there?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home