Thoughtful Thoughts of a Common Man

Thoughts and stories and poems: philosophical, romantic and imaginative. (All works here are origional copy righted material.)

Name:

I am currently in an artistic / philosophical stage of life where I spend time contemplating various aspects of life and creating artwork to communicate some of the thoughts and ideas that I have.

Wednesday, June 01, 2011

Lonely Music

Whenever you're gone
I think of that song
The one that reminds me of you

Silly and sweet
A loony retreat
That reminds me of the times we’ve been through

I’m lonely it’s true
Always thinking of you
And all the fun we have had

But, my dear
You’re not here
And so I’m feeling sad

Music for my soul
To fill that hole
That you have left in my heart

Funny yet sad
Those memories we had
I only wish we could restart

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home