Thoughtful Thoughts of a Common Man

Thoughts and stories and poems: philosophical, romantic and imaginative. (All works here are origional copy righted material.)

Name:

I am currently in an artistic / philosophical stage of life where I spend time contemplating various aspects of life and creating artwork to communicate some of the thoughts and ideas that I have.

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Of Chocolates and You

Life’s like a box of chocolates
You never know what you’ll get
But let me tell you pretty miss
You and I are a fit

The way that you love me
The way that you care
No matter what’s going on
I know that you’re there

And always beside me
Your hand in mine
Whenever you’re with me
I know I will be fine

And all of my days
And our long special nights
Fills me with joy
And your special delights

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home