Thoughtful Thoughts of a Common Man

Thoughts and stories and poems: philosophical, romantic and imaginative. (All works here are origional copy righted material.)

Name:

I am currently in an artistic / philosophical stage of life where I spend time contemplating various aspects of life and creating artwork to communicate some of the thoughts and ideas that I have.

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Quiet Times

Quiet times with you and I
Filled with love and joy
The quiet times we like to share
And never act too coy

To sit with you
In my arms
Snuggling close
With all your charms

What more is there
You’re such a dish
To keep you close
That’s my wish

And when the day
Takes us away
To do the things we must

Then I’ll simply wait
For our date
So we can meet again at lunch

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home