Thoughtful Thoughts of a Common Man

Thoughts and stories and poems: philosophical, romantic and imaginative. (All works here are origional copy righted material.)

Name:

I am currently in an artistic / philosophical stage of life where I spend time contemplating various aspects of life and creating artwork to communicate some of the thoughts and ideas that I have.

Friday, April 22, 2011

Online Lovers

Though I’ve never seen your face
Though I’ve never touched your hand
You know I am still in love with you

Though I’ve never had you in lace
Though I’ve never helped you stand
You know that I am still in love with you

Though we may never meet
Though it would be quite a treat
You know that I am still in love with you

So online for now
And together we’ll figure out how
That someday we can be together

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home