Thoughtful Thoughts of a Common Man

Thoughts and stories and poems: philosophical, romantic and imaginative. (All works here are origional copy righted material.)

Name:

I am currently in an artistic / philosophical stage of life where I spend time contemplating various aspects of life and creating artwork to communicate some of the thoughts and ideas that I have.

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Death and Rebirth

The storm raged outside
Fire in the clouds, darkness all around
Uh! I am dead!

I must confide
My life seemed so sound
The smell of crepes, not dread

The sweet breakfast of my past
The stress of my work now seems faint
The spiral of the worlds stand quiet now

The winds of my new future will not last
And gone will be the taint
And a new life will begin, but I know not where or how

I am reborn.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thinking of you, and hoping you are well my friend :)

9:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home