Thoughtful Thoughts of a Common Man

Thoughts and stories and poems: philosophical, romantic and imaginative. (All works here are origional copy righted material.)

Name:

I am currently in an artistic / philosophical stage of life where I spend time contemplating various aspects of life and creating artwork to communicate some of the thoughts and ideas that I have.

Thursday, April 21, 2011

A Midnight Walk in the Park

Moonlight encounters
With you by the pond
Star lit walks
With the one whom I’m fond

Hand in hand
We walk through the park
Love lights the way
Through our time in the dark

Feeling you here
Close by my side
This time together
The things I can’t hide

For you know me all
The bad and the good
You know me all
Just as you should

No secret to hide
From you, my dear
You love who I am
And always are near

And my heart is your
And yours in mine
And this time in the park
Our hearts entwine

Till finally we
Are of one soul
Two hearts as one
On our midnight stroll

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home