Thoughtful Thoughts of a Common Man

Thoughts and stories and poems: philosophical, romantic and imaginative. (All works here are origional copy righted material.)

Name:

I am currently in an artistic / philosophical stage of life where I spend time contemplating various aspects of life and creating artwork to communicate some of the thoughts and ideas that I have.

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Freedom

I sat at the prison
Demanding you go free
But the warden said it could not be

So I camped many a day
Asking for you to be free
But the warden refused to see me

The a new day came
A new warden was then
And I came to ask again

And he told me he had risen
And that your debts had paid
During the three days he had laid

And you never need pay
For the crimes of your past
That your freedom was true and would last

With freedom to claim
If only one thing
Forgiveness of self to bring

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

:) love it love!

1:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home