Thoughtful Thoughts of a Common Man

Thoughts and stories and poems: philosophical, romantic and imaginative. (All works here are origional copy righted material.)

Name:

I am currently in an artistic / philosophical stage of life where I spend time contemplating various aspects of life and creating artwork to communicate some of the thoughts and ideas that I have.

Friday, April 29, 2011

Love Poem #4

When the moon sets
And the stars come out
I will still be with you

And the day begins
With morning grins
My love will still be true

You are the one
The one for me
I don’t know how
This wonder can be

You take my soul
Then set it free
You are the one
The one for me

So when at night
When we’re together
Over dinner and some smiles

Don’t ever worry
When we’re apart
Your with me not matter the miles

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home