Thoughtful Thoughts of a Common Man

Thoughts and stories and poems: philosophical, romantic and imaginative. (All works here are origional copy righted material.)

Name:

I am currently in an artistic / philosophical stage of life where I spend time contemplating various aspects of life and creating artwork to communicate some of the thoughts and ideas that I have.

Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Of Summer Rains and Love

Summer rains come
And clean the air
Making the world bright
And far fair

Washing the trees
Making them new
And when it is done
The sky is blue

Such is our lives
When we stated again
We’re better off now
Than we were back then

And love is stronger
And our lives are much brighter
Our friendship is better
And oh so much tighter

So we can brave this world
Without any fear
With you by my side
My beloved dear

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home