Thoughtful Thoughts of a Common Man

Thoughts and stories and poems: philosophical, romantic and imaginative. (All works here are origional copy righted material.)

Name:

I am currently in an artistic / philosophical stage of life where I spend time contemplating various aspects of life and creating artwork to communicate some of the thoughts and ideas that I have.

Saturday, January 01, 2011

Food for My Cravings

Your body is like
Food to my soul
Ecstasy unleashed
My only goal

Food to my mouth
As I kiss your sweet
Food to my cravings
From your head to your feet

Feed me and fill me
Till I am far over done
Give me your life
And together we run

Under the covers
And back again
I only hope
It never will end

Turn off the sun so we can start once again.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Kestrel said...

I believe my response to this was; oh, my. Makes me feel delectible. Thank you again for the morale boost. Love you, my creative friend. Kes

9:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home