Thoughtful Thoughts of a Common Man

Thoughts and stories and poems: philosophical, romantic and imaginative. (All works here are origional copy righted material.)

Name:

I am currently in an artistic / philosophical stage of life where I spend time contemplating various aspects of life and creating artwork to communicate some of the thoughts and ideas that I have.

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Happy New Year

Wishing you a happy New Year, my friend
With many good things to come
New beginnings
And brand new goals
And maybe a bottle of rum

Wishing you a grand New Year, my friend
With happiness and joy for you
With hugs and smiles
And big snow piles
And skies so pretty and blue

Wishing you a wonderful year to come, my friend
With most old problems all gone
And brand new challenges
That brings smiles, not frowns
And all things right, not wrong

Wishing you brightness and joy, my friend
In this New Year that to come
With many new friends
On whom you can depend
And a happy celebration when it is done

Wishing you all of the best, my friend
For now and ever more
May life be good
As we think that it should
With many nice new things in store

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home