Thoughtful Thoughts of a Common Man

Thoughts and stories and poems: philosophical, romantic and imaginative. (All works here are origional copy righted material.)

Name:

I am currently in an artistic / philosophical stage of life where I spend time contemplating various aspects of life and creating artwork to communicate some of the thoughts and ideas that I have.

Friday, September 23, 2005

A View Into Insanity

I’m eating outside
While the rain falls around
And a cool wind blows as well

And empty chair sits beside
With no one to talk
No company has come as of yet

Thinking and dreaming
Of trees dripping brown
Of leaves and branches still wet

It’s all just a seeming
An illusion to walk
And illusion that doesn’t quite gel

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We the Bloggers...a message from Mark Fletcher to the FEC
"We the Bloggers"...a message from Mark Fletcher to the FEC Free speech, especially politically-charged free speech, tends to get people all riled up.
Hey, you have a fantastic blog here! I will come back and check it out! I have a good life fitness site/blog. It covers good life fitness related stuff.

1:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home