Thoughtful Thoughts of a Common Man

Thoughts and stories and poems: philosophical, romantic and imaginative. (All works here are origional copy righted material.)

Name:

I am currently in an artistic / philosophical stage of life where I spend time contemplating various aspects of life and creating artwork to communicate some of the thoughts and ideas that I have.

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

The Lost Letter

I lost a letter
I meant to send
It was going to
A very dear friend

She came to our home
And stayed awhile
She made us laugh
She made us smile

She stayed for a month
Then had to go
Our beloved
Little Hanako

I wished her well
In all she does
A more wonderful person
There never was

To have her here
Was such a delight
Our happy days
Were nice and bright

But now she’s gone
And I tried to write
And now it’s gone
Out of sight

I hope I find it
Very soon
I’d like to send it
This afternoon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home