Thoughtful Thoughts of a Common Man

Thoughts and stories and poems: philosophical, romantic and imaginative. (All works here are origional copy righted material.)

Name:

I am currently in an artistic / philosophical stage of life where I spend time contemplating various aspects of life and creating artwork to communicate some of the thoughts and ideas that I have.

Thursday, September 08, 2005

The Call

I sit at the window
Looking out on a luxurious blue sky
A farmer’s field rolls on to the tree lined hills beyond
A butterfly dances from flower to flower on the patio before me
Its dance calls me
The trees call me
The warm blue sky calls me
But not for now
Now it is time to go back to work
Later I will explore these wonders that call me from my seat
Later I will go….
Later….

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home