Thoughtful Thoughts of a Common Man

Thoughts and stories and poems: philosophical, romantic and imaginative. (All works here are origional copy righted material.)

Name:

I am currently in an artistic / philosophical stage of life where I spend time contemplating various aspects of life and creating artwork to communicate some of the thoughts and ideas that I have.

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Tomorrow I’m Dead

Tomorrow I’m dead
Yes, it may be so
I never may know
When I will go

So I live each day
As if it was my last
Helping so many
Living well but not fast

Giving and loving
All that I meet
It’s come to be easy
Not a big feat

And where ever I go
Good people know
Of the love and the kindness
I always will show

And in the end
I live a better life
For everyone
Kind of nice, don’t you think?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home