Thoughtful Thoughts of a Common Man

Thoughts and stories and poems: philosophical, romantic and imaginative. (All works here are origional copy righted material.)

Name:

I am currently in an artistic / philosophical stage of life where I spend time contemplating various aspects of life and creating artwork to communicate some of the thoughts and ideas that I have.

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Serendipity or Fate

Was serendipity
That brought us here
And serendipity
Our course will steer

But time with you
Seems so great
Is it serendipity?
Or is it fate?

For you are the one
Who makes my life better
Whenever we are together

And you are the one
Who wrote that letter
That said we would be no matter the weather

An our love has grown
So much of late
Is it serendipity?
Or is it fate?

I cannot say
Which it true
But all I know
Is I’m with you

And my life is now complete

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home