Thoughtful Thoughts of a Common Man

Thoughts and stories and poems: philosophical, romantic and imaginative. (All works here are origional copy righted material.)

Name:

I am currently in an artistic / philosophical stage of life where I spend time contemplating various aspects of life and creating artwork to communicate some of the thoughts and ideas that I have.

Friday, May 13, 2011

You Make Me Feel Better With Your Love

Hold me
Kiss me
Love me all night

Make me feel
That everything’s all right

In the darkest of hours
I long for your touch

I love you
I miss you
I need you so much

Be with me here
Please don’t go away
I need you my love
I need you to stay

Here by my side
To help me go on
I just want to hide
So much seems wrong

But with you I know
Any thing I can do
With your love you show
And keep me true

So be with me now
Stay with me now
Make love to me now
Show me how
Much better we can be as one

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home